This pizza – bread will excite both our young and adults friends because of its simplicity and delicious taste! Make it with your children!
- 1 pack of easy bake yeast bread
- 300gr. vegetables of your choice (mushrooms, peppers, onions, zucchini etc.)
- 150 gr. of cold meat (bacon, ham or turkey)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 300gr. grated gouda cheese
- 2 tbsp thick semolina
- Prepare the dough following the instructions in the easy bake package.
- Let the dough to rest for a while and dice the vegetables and the cold meat.
- Sauté the vegetables and the cold meat with little olive oil and when they are ready put them on a plate with absorbent paper, in order to pour off and cool down. Add them into the dough with the oregano, salt thyme and cheese.
- In a parallel cake form, spread the olive oil and season with little semolina to prevent the dough from sticking to it.
- Put all the mixture into the cake form and season with a little semolina on top. Cover with a plastic wrap and a towel, and allow it to expand for about 40 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes. When you take it out of the oven, put it on a oven rack to cool down, and then cut into thick slices and serve.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?