This pizza – bread will excite both our young and adults friends because of its simplicity and delicious taste! Make it with your children!
- 1 pack of easy bake yeast bread
- 300gr. vegetables of your choice (mushrooms, peppers, onions, zucchini etc.)
- 150 gr. of cold meat (bacon, ham or turkey)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 300gr. grated gouda cheese
- 2 tbsp thick semolina
- Prepare the dough following the instructions in the easy bake package.
- Let the dough to rest for a while and dice the vegetables and the cold meat.
- Sauté the vegetables and the cold meat with little olive oil and when they are ready put them on a plate with absorbent paper, in order to pour off and cool down. Add them into the dough with the oregano, salt thyme and cheese.
- In a parallel cake form, spread the olive oil and season with little semolina to prevent the dough from sticking to it.
- Put all the mixture into the cake form and season with a little semolina on top. Cover with a plastic wrap and a towel, and allow it to expand for about 40 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes. When you take it out of the oven, put it on a oven rack to cool down, and then cut into thick slices and serve.