Τry the vegetarian pizza that you will love
- 380 gr. flour for all uses
- 200 ml of water
- 9gr. dry yeast
- 20gr. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. salt
For the sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 400 gr. canned with peeled tomato
- chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 ½ etc. Salt
- 1 tbsp freshly ground pepper
For the pizza coating
- 300 g of fasting cheese
- tomato sauce
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tomato slices
For the dough
- Our dough makes 4 Italian style pizzas.
- Put the water, with the sugar, the yeast and 2 tablespoons of the total flour in a bowl and mix with a hand whisk.
- Leave the yeast to work for about 10 minutes, covered with a towel, when it foams a little then it will be ready.
- Then add the flour with the sunflower oil and finally the salt.
- Mix with the hook in the mixer or otherwise by hand to incorporate the ingredients and become a smooth and pliable ball.
- Grease the bowl well and put the dough on top.
- Cover with cling film and a towel and leave to rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- If you do not have a hot place, set the oven to 50 degrees.
- Turn off the oven, put in the bowl and leave for 1 hour (with the oven closed)
- Divide the dough into 4 balls to open with a rolling pin.
For the pizza sauce
- Put in a bowl the olive oil, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper and the pulp and mix very well.
- We also want to have some tomato pieces in the sauce.
- The sauce should be left in the fridge overnight or for at least 3 hours.
- Do not boil the pizza sauce, keep it raw.
- We open the dough, place the sauce, the cheese and the ingredients of our choice on top as I have given you suggestions.
- In the first option we put the sauce 2 tbsp sauce from below, grated cheese, tomato slices and olives and bake.
- In the second option, add 2 tbsp tomato sauce, grated cheese, sliced zucchini, chopped pepper and bake.
- When it comes out, add chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- Bake at 220 degrees for 10-12 minutes at the top or in the air.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?