Τry the vegetarian pizza that you will love
- 380 gr. flour for all uses
- 200 ml of water
- 9gr. dry yeast
- 20gr. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. salt
For the sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 400 gr. canned with peeled tomato
- chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 ½ etc. Salt
- 1 tbsp freshly ground pepper
For the pizza coating
- 300 g of fasting cheese
- tomato sauce
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tomato slices
For the dough
- Our dough makes 4 Italian style pizzas.
- Put the water, with the sugar, the yeast and 2 tablespoons of the total flour in a bowl and mix with a hand whisk.
- Leave the yeast to work for about 10 minutes, covered with a towel, when it foams a little then it will be ready.
- Then add the flour with the sunflower oil and finally the salt.
- Mix with the hook in the mixer or otherwise by hand to incorporate the ingredients and become a smooth and pliable ball.
- Grease the bowl well and put the dough on top.
- Cover with cling film and a towel and leave to rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- If you do not have a hot place, set the oven to 50 degrees.
- Turn off the oven, put in the bowl and leave for 1 hour (with the oven closed)
- Divide the dough into 4 balls to open with a rolling pin.
For the pizza sauce
- Put in a bowl the olive oil, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper and the pulp and mix very well.
- We also want to have some tomato pieces in the sauce.
- The sauce should be left in the fridge overnight or for at least 3 hours.
- Do not boil the pizza sauce, keep it raw.
- We open the dough, place the sauce, the cheese and the ingredients of our choice on top as I have given you suggestions.
- In the first option we put the sauce 2 tbsp sauce from below, grated cheese, tomato slices and olives and bake.
- In the second option, add 2 tbsp tomato sauce, grated cheese, sliced zucchini, chopped pepper and bake.
- When it comes out, add chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- Bake at 220 degrees for 10-12 minutes at the top or in the air.