Make the perfect fluffy family pizza special, either in the oven or in the wood oven, suitable for children and adults!
- 500g flour
- 350ml of lukewarm water
- 25g of fresh yeast
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregane
For tomato sauce:
- 1 ½ kg peeled tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup oil
- ½ bunch of basil leaves
- 1 tbsp of tomato paste
- 1 tsp of oregano
For the filling:
- 1 traditional sausage (“village” type)
- 300g of grated gouda cheese
- 300g of grated emmental cheese
- 200g of grated cheddar cheese
- 2 peppers red or green
- 10 slices of cold meta (turkey, pariza)
- ½ kg of fresh mushrooms in slices
- For dough: In a bowl put the lukewarm water with yeast, sugar, olive oil and oregano. Stir the yeast to dissolve and let it 10 minutes to activate. Slowly pour the flour and salt and stir. Place a bowl, add some olive oil and place in the prepared dough. Cover with a membrane for 1 hour until it rises. Use a rolling pin to make the sheet (if it is large for your pan, split it into two and stock the second one) on a floured surface. Place a baking tray, add olive oil on its surface. Place the dough sheet on.
- For the tomato sauce: Add all the ingredients in a pot. Heat up and smash the tomatos using a wire. Let the sauce boil for about 20 minutes and when thickened it is ready.
- Finally, add 4 tbsp tomato sauce on the dough sheet and spread it. Add the cold meat slices and cheese. Chop the peppers, slice the sausage and mushrooms and use them as toppings. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. When cooked, pour some olive oil and oregano over.