The most delicious pizza recipe with mushrooms and grogonzola. Try it to impress your company!
For the dough:
- 750gr. flour for all uses
- 375ml water
- 1 sachet of dry yeast
- 35gr. sunflower oil
- 35gr. evaporated milk
- 15gr. sugar
- 8g salt
For the pizza:
- 5 white mushrooms in thin vertical slices
- 1 large portobello mushroom cut in half and then into thin slices
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 150 ml sour cream
- 60 g grated parmesan
- 60 g grated mozzarella
- 150 g Gorgonzola in cubes
- 1 kg dehydrated Porcini mushroom powder
- Put in a bowl the lukewarm water, sugar and 1 kg of the total amount of flour.
- Stir with a hand whisk and leave for 5 minutes to activate the yeast.
- Then add the remaining flour, salt and olive oil.
- Knead in circular motions from outside to inside for about 4 minutes until the dough
- becomes soft and elastic.
- Cover the bowl and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Then knead again for 3 minutes, lifting the dough from the outside to the center until it becomes smooth.
- Rest in a covered bowl for another 20 minutes.
- Then grease an oven tray and spread the dough.
For the pizza:
- Spread the cream on the dough.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Spread the thin slices of mushrooms evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with the powder from Porcini.
- Put the grated mozzarella on the whole surface.
- Finally, we scatter the Gorgonzola cubes.
- Bake at 250o C for 15 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?