Combine fasting with everyone’s favorite snack, pizza!
- 750g flour for all uses
- 375ml water
- 1 dry yeast sachet
- 35g of sunflower oil
- 35gr of evaporated milk
- 15g of sugar
- 8g of salt
- 10 shrimps No2 or No3 (peeled)
- 1 bunch of arugula (washed)
- 1 fennel in slices
- 1 lemon (zest)
- 200g of mixed cheeses ( mozzarella, gouda, pecorino)
- 15 cherry tomatoes chopped in the middle
- 10pcs of caper or olives fillets
- olive oil
- Put some of the water, with sugar and yeast in a bowl and leave the yeast to activate for 10 minutes.
- Mix the flour with salt, sunflower oil and the milk, mix the ingredients up well, and then add the yeast mixture.
- Leave aside by covering with a towel for at least half an hour.
- As our dough inflates, add some olive oil in a pan, place on heat to warm up enough and pour the shrimp with the fennel. Cook for 1 minute on each side, add the lemon zest and remove it from the fire.
- Preheat the oven to warm up to 180 degrees. When our dough is ready, we divide in two parts and, using a rolling pin , roll two pizza bases (2 cm thick) . Put flour on both sides to prevent it from sticking.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from the oven and cover the baked dough with shrimps, fennel slices, cheese mix, cherry tomatoes and capers or olives.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 2-3 minutes until the cheeses are melted and serve with fresh arugula leaves and a few drops of olive oil.