Pork chop in the pan! A very tasty recipe that you will have ready in 20 minutes
- 2 pork chops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cl. Garlic
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- juice of 1 lemon
- 150 ml lukewarm water
- 1 cube chicken or beef broth
- Wine (optional)
- ½ tbsp flour
- Salt Pepper
- We put on our workbench the pork that we have taken out of the fridge half an hour before we start cooking them.
- Flour a little, evenly the steaks and shake well.
- Put the olive oil and butter in a cast iron pan, let it burn and put the steaks.
- Leave for 3 minutes and turn them over.
- Add the garlic (we break it, not chopped) and the thyme.
- Saute for another 3 minutes, remove the garlic and quench with lemon, if you want you can quench it with wine and immediately after with lemon.
- Add the cube with the lukewarm water, leave for 6-7 minutes on medium to high heat and then remove the steaks, leave until the sauce sets and at the end if you want add 1 tbsp butter.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?