pork fillets with mustard sauce! Favorite recipe recipe because it is very easy and fast!
Pork fillets with mustard – The ingredients
- 1 kg fillets cut as finely as possible
- 300 ml sunflower oil
- 1 sc. garlic large
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 70 ml white wine
- Salt and pepper
Pork fillets – For the mustard sauce
- 5 tbsp mustard
- 1 kg Turmeric
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
Pork fillets with mustard – The recipe
- Make the marinade by putting all the ingredients in a large bowl and wire them
- Arrange the steaks on the workbench and season with salt and pepper
- Then we put them in the marinade.
- They should stay in the fridge for at least 6 hours before baking.
- When it is time to cook them, we have to take them out of the fridge and leave them outside until they come to room temperature.
- Wipe them well with kitchen paper so that all the oil leaves their surface.
- Place a frying pan on the fire and wait until it rises enough
- Bake them on one side for 2 minutes and 2 on the other.
- We do not bother turning them constantly.
- When they are cooked, place them on a plate and sprinkle with oregano, add
a little lemon if we want.
- Accompany them with grilled tomatoes and onions and with Baked Potatoes in foil, when we open it we put fresh butter and chopped parsley.
- Pork fillets in the pan – For the sauce
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients, leaving the mayonnaise at the end
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?