Pork fillet with delicious sweet potato puree. Try the easy recipe and you will love it
- 2 pork tenderloin fillets
- 4 tbsp balsamic cream
- 2 tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 2 pcs fresh mozzarella
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
Ingredients for the sweet potato puree:
- 3-4 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3 cm pieces each
- 50 ml milk
- 50 ml orange juice
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp ginger (juice)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Marinate the fillet in olive oil, salt, pepper, a little garlic, rosemary and thyme.
Put it in a bag and leave it in the fridge overnight.
- The next day we bake it on a cast iron grill that is preheated several hours before and at a high temperature.
- Bake on each side for 3 minutes
- Brush it with a brush with a little Balsamic cream.
- Fill it with rocket, tomato and a fresh mozzarella bourata.
- Fold it tightly and cut it diagonally in half.
The recipe for sweet potato puree:
- In a large saucepan, cover the potatoes with salted water, when it boils, cook over medium heat until softened and pierced with a knife, for about 20 minutes.
- Strain the sweet potatoes.
- Put them as they are hot in a food processor and mash.
Finally try and season the puree with salt and pepper.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?