pork tenderloin with mushrooms and mustard sauce! A wonderful and light recipe that you have ready in less than 30 minutes.
Ingredient for pork tenderloin with mushrooms
- 2 pcs brisket
- 1 onion
- 2 cl. garlic
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 150 ml sour cream
- 20 white mushrooms
- 50 ml white wine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30 g butter
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire
- Salt Pepper
- 1 cube of beef or chicken
Execution pork tenderloin with mushrooms
- Cut each brisket into pieces (pendants) 5 pieces each brisket.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Dissolve the cube in a glass of warm water.
- Put the olive oil in a deep large pan.
- When the olive oil is heated, sauté the brisket for 5 minutes to get color on all sides, then remove it and put it on a plate next to it.
- Put the onion and garlic in the same pan and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Immediately after, add the mushrooms and sauté them for 5 minutes (do not salt the mushrooms because they will come out liquid and will not be sauteed but will boil).
- Then put the brisket in the pan, quench with wine, let it evaporate for 1 minute and add the broth.
- Put the mustard in a bowl and take some of the broth in the pan and mix the mustard, put it in the pan as well.
- When it boils, lower it and add the sour cream, Worcestershire, stirring periodically until our sauce thickens and finish with butter so that it shines.
- We can serve it with white barley and a little chopped parsley, with basmati rice or baby potatoes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?