pork tenderloin with mushrooms and mustard sauce! A wonderful and light recipe that you have ready in less than 30 minutes.
Ingredient for pork tenderloin with mushrooms
- 2 pcs brisket
- 1 onion
- 2 cl. garlic
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 150 ml sour cream
- 20 white mushrooms
- 50 ml white wine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30 g butter
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire
- Salt Pepper
- 1 cube of beef or chicken
Execution pork tenderloin with mushrooms
- Cut each brisket into pieces (pendants) 5 pieces each brisket.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Dissolve the cube in a glass of warm water.
- Put the olive oil in a deep large pan.
- When the olive oil is heated, sauté the brisket for 5 minutes to get color on all sides, then remove it and put it on a plate next to it.
- Put the onion and garlic in the same pan and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Immediately after, add the mushrooms and sauté them for 5 minutes (do not salt the mushrooms because they will come out liquid and will not be sauteed but will boil).
- Then put the brisket in the pan, quench with wine, let it evaporate for 1 minute and add the broth.
- Put the mustard in a bowl and take some of the broth in the pan and mix the mustard, put it in the pan as well.
- When it boils, lower it and add the sour cream, Worcestershire, stirring periodically until our sauce thickens and finish with butter so that it shines.
- We can serve it with white barley and a little chopped parsley, with basmati rice or baby potatoes.