Pork tenderloin! An easy and quick recipe that you will surely love!
- 400 gr brisket
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh butter
- 100 ml Mavrodafni
- 12 seedless plums
- 1 cube of beef broth
- ½ kg cinnamon
- ½ kg spice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Cut the Julienne brisket (into thin strips) and season with salt and pepper.
- Saute in a large pan over high heat with two tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter for 4 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic.
- Saute for another 2 minutes.
- We extinguish with Mavrodafni.
- Put the beef broth cube and the plums broken.
- Flavor with the spices and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with a little pine nuts in the center of the pan and chopped chives.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?