A main dish you can cook and enjoy in every season! A great choice for a family dinner!
- 1 pork leg (2,5kg)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1kg baby potatoes
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh herbs (thyme, rosemary & oregano)
- 2 mellow tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 2tbsp mustard
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- 1tbsp honey
- 100ml olive oil
- Marinade: Cut the tomatoes in half, remove the seeds and the skin and grate. Add all the ingredients in the mixer and mix up.
- Turn the pork leg, incise around the bone and soak in marinade sauce (in a tray). Put in the fridge for 1 day.
- Wash up the potatoes, put in a bowl with fresh herbs, salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix up and transfer into the tray. Add some water to cover the potatoes until the middle.
- Dampen a baking paper sheet with water and olive oil. Use it to cover the tray, then cover with a lid. Bake for 3 hours & 30 minutes at 170 degrees. After the first 2 and a half hours add some water (if needed). Serve with fresh herbs.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?