1 hour 30 min
- 1 1/2 kg pork neck
- 30 g flour
- olive oil
- 2 onions
- 2 celery sticks
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 lemon juice And zest
- 1 cube of chicken
- 800 ml of water
- 1 bay leaf
- 150 g yogurt
- 2 tbsp mustard
- Coriander leaves (optional)
- 400 g long grain rice
- 1 cube of vegetables
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt Pepper
- Cut the pork into portions.
- Season with salt and pepper and pass it through flour, shake to remove excess flour.
- In a wide saucepan, sauté the pork pieces in olive oil in portions and when they get colored, take them out next to a plate.
- Saute the chopped onion, sliced celery and garlic in the same pot.
- When they are sauteed and softened, add the meat.
- Quench with the lemon, add the bay leaf and the chicken cube and the water.
- Leave covered with a lid for about 1:20 minutes on medium to high heat to soften our pork.
- Check if liquids are needed.
- When our food is ready, put the yogurt and mustard in a bowl and stir with a hand whisk.
- Extinguish the pot from the fire.
- Slowly add the sauce (liquids) that we have in the pot in the bowl with the yogurt, stirring constantly, we do this so that the yogurt does not cut us!
- Then add the sauce created in the bowl to the pot.
- Add the lemon zest.
- Finely chop a few coriander leaves on top.
- In a saucepan add plenty of water, the vegetable cube, the bay leaf, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Then add the rice and cook for as long as the package says (each brand differs in cooking time).
- Strain, return to the pot and add olive oil
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?