Homemade puree of potatoes: an easy in the making, delicious side dish ideal for every kind of meal!
- 6 medium size potatoes
- 100gr. butter
- 150 ml heavy cream (milk cream)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 stick of rosemary
- salt, pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cut into small pieces. Boil them in a saucepan until they soften very well and then strain.
- Put the potatoes in a bowl and add the butter. Stir well with a fork and mix until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Add the cream, garlic and rosemary to a frying pan and let it boil.
- Remove the garlic and rosemary and add the cream to the bowl of mashed potatoes. Stir well with the fork until all the ingredients are incorporated. Finally, add salt and pepper and serve!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?