An easy recipe for potato salad, with which you can accompany your meat or fish!
1 kg baby potatoes
1 chopped dry onion
4 fresh chopped onions
5 pickled cucumbers finely chopped
5pcs sun-dried tomatoes chopped
½ cup olive oil
10pcs of olives
1 lemon juice
1 bay leaf
5 grains of spice
salt, pepper, oregano
- Put the washed potatoes in a saucepan with cold water up and add the bay leaf, spice and salt.
- Boil for about 30 minutes from the time the water boils.
- Punch with a knife to check that they are soft (be careful not to melt).
- Drain the potatoes and let them cool very well then cut them in half vertically.
- Then finely chop all the ingredients and place in a bowl pouring both lemon juice and olive oil.
- Salt the potatoes and mix all the ingredients and put the potato salad in the fridge for at least one hour and serve cold.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?