Puff pastry sticks with cold cuts, a quick and easy recipe for every time of the day! You may enrich your family dinner or you may prepare it as an office snack!
For the puff pastry sticks, you will need:
- 1 pack of puff pastry sheet
- 200 g grated gouda cheede
- 200 g grated edam cheede
- 150 g grated gruyere
- 20 slices of cold cuts of your choice
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 3 red peppers in a jar
- 1 egg
- 1 yolk for the spread
- Salt Pepper
- sesame, poppy seed (optional)
Puff pastry sticks stuffed with cold culs
- Start by cutting the cold cuts into small pieces (small dice), if they are in one-piece, if they are in slices, cut them into small pieces and put them in a bowl with the grated cheese.
- Chop the red peppers.
- Add the cream cheese and egg and mix all ingredients well. Add salt and pepper.
- Place a sheet of puff pastry on a floured surface and, dividing the filling into three, spread the filling ingredients perpendicular to the dough.
- In the gaps, apply water with a brush so that the two leaves stick. Cover with the other sheet and press well to join the sheets together.
- Cut with a knife to have three sticks.
- Dilute the yolk with a little water and smear the sticks and sprinkle with sesame and poppy seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes
So simply and quick, a delicious recipe is ready!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?