Winter is “soup” season! There is no better choice for these cold days than a warm and nutritious soup.
- 1kg pumpkin, cut into small pieces
- 300 g potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 4 carrots
- 200 g onions, cut into thin slices
- 50 g olive oil
- 450 g chicken or vegetable broth
- 40 g brown sugar
- 15 g cider vinegar
- 200 g bacon
- 200 grams of shrimp (optional)
- 40 g whipped or heavy cream, or 3 drops per serving of truffle oil
- Place a pumpkin, potatoes, carrots and onions in a pan at 180 ° C for 35 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil. In a deep pot, sauté the bacon (and the shrimp) and add the brown sugar and broth.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and continue by putting all the ingredients in the pot together on moderate heat. Once boiled, lower the heat. Salt and simmer until the pumpkin softens.
- Add to vinegar. Mix well, then serve and add the toppings. If you do not use it immediately, cool it quickly and keep it in the fridge.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?