An easy recipe for tart with mushrooms and chicken that everyone will love!
- 1 sheet of dough for tart
- 200 g white mushrooms
- 20 ml olive oil
- 30 g butter
- 1 sc. garlic
- 150 g of boiled chicken
- 150 g grated gruyere
- 70 g grated parmesan
- 4 eggs
- 180 ml sour cream 35%
- Salt Pepper
- In a 22-24 cm tart pan, butter and put the tart dough, pierce with a fork and place a weight.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Then remove the weight and the oil paste and spread an egg yolk with a brush on the tart and bake for another 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Put the butter with the olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the sliced mushrooms for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the chopped garlic.
- Turn off the heat and add the boiled chicken in cubes.
- Spread the chicken with the mushrooms on the baked tart, then add the gruyere.
- In a bowl, mix the cream with the eggs, add the rest of the tart ingredients evenly and sprinkle with the parmesan.
- Bake at 170 degrees in the air for 20 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?