An easy recipe for tart with mushrooms and chicken that everyone will love!
- 1 sheet of dough for tart
- 200 g white mushrooms
- 20 ml olive oil
- 30 g butter
- 1 sc. garlic
- 150 g of boiled chicken
- 150 g grated gruyere
- 70 g grated parmesan
- 4 eggs
- 180 ml sour cream 35%
- Salt Pepper
- In a 22-24 cm tart pan, butter and put the tart dough, pierce with a fork and place a weight.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Then remove the weight and the oil paste and spread an egg yolk with a brush on the tart and bake for another 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Put the butter with the olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the sliced mushrooms for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the chopped garlic.
- Turn off the heat and add the boiled chicken in cubes.
- Spread the chicken with the mushrooms on the baked tart, then add the gruyere.
- In a bowl, mix the cream with the eggs, add the rest of the tart ingredients evenly and sprinkle with the parmesan.
- Bake at 170 degrees in the air for 20 minutes.