Easy homemade chocolate mousse, healthy and with low calories!
- 165g of plain chocolate
- 2.5g gelatin sheets
- 140g of milk
- 250g cream 35% fat
- Melt the chocolate either in a bain marie or in a microwave covered with a wrap for 2 minutes.
- Put the gelatin in cold water.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan, remove from the heat and add the well-drained gelatin, stir.
- Fold the milk into the chocolate with a whisk slowly, making sure the chocolate is not too hot.
- Finally, add the cream we have beaten well as yogurt and fold in the rest of the ingredients. Refrigerate and serve after a while.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?