This fantastic salad is a complete meal ideal for those who are following a special diet that in combination with quinoa itself is a superfood that will take away the energy we so daily need! It is also recommended for those who fast!
- 2 pieces of squid or thrapsalo
- 150gr. quinoa
- 1 lettuce
- 1 green “lola”
- 1 tbsp spring onion
- 1 piece of fennel
- ½ red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 tbsp ginger juice
- 1 lemon juice
- 1teaspoon of honey
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 10 pieces of cherry tomatoes
- We ask our fisherman to clean our squid.
- Salt, oil and bake on high heat (grill) for 1.5 minutes on each side.
- Cut into thin strips like spaghetti our squid, cover and set aside, sprinkle with a little lemon juice and oregano.
For the salad:
- Rinse the quinoa in plenty of cold water by putting it in a strainer, thereby rinsing it.
- Pour it into boiling water and boil for 15-20 minutes. The quinoa is ready when a white piece pops out of it, strain and cool.
- Wash our vegetables, chop peppers, spring onion, sliced fennel.
- In a bowl add lemon juice, honey, ginger juice (rub ginger in grater, strain and take only juice) olive oil and mix.
- In a large bowl, cut the lettuce, lola, cherry tomatoes with our hands, add the chopped vegetables and dressing with the lemon. Stir very well, serve in 2 plates and top with the cut squid.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?