This fantastic salad is a complete meal ideal for those who are following a special diet that in combination with quinoa itself is a superfood that will take away the energy we so daily need! It is also recommended for those who fast!
- 2 pieces of squid or thrapsalo
- 150gr. quinoa
- 1 lettuce
- 1 green “lola”
- 1 tbsp spring onion
- 1 piece of fennel
- ½ red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 tbsp ginger juice
- 1 lemon juice
- 1teaspoon of honey
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 10 pieces of cherry tomatoes
- We ask our fisherman to clean our squid.
- Salt, oil and bake on high heat (grill) for 1.5 minutes on each side.
- Cut into thin strips like spaghetti our squid, cover and set aside, sprinkle with a little lemon juice and oregano.
For the salad:
- Rinse the quinoa in plenty of cold water by putting it in a strainer, thereby rinsing it.
- Pour it into boiling water and boil for 15-20 minutes. The quinoa is ready when a white piece pops out of it, strain and cool.
- Wash our vegetables, chop peppers, spring onion, sliced fennel.
- In a bowl add lemon juice, honey, ginger juice (rub ginger in grater, strain and take only juice) olive oil and mix.
- In a large bowl, cut the lettuce, lola, cherry tomatoes with our hands, add the chopped vegetables and dressing with the lemon. Stir very well, serve in 2 plates and top with the cut squid.