Red velvet cake is one of the most delicious and easy recipes for your partner for Valentine’s Day!!!
Ingredient Red velvet cake
- 800 g flour for all uses
- 800 gr Sugar
- 4 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. soda
- 5 large eggs
- 228 g of sunflower oil
- 450 g sour milk
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 350 g melted butter but not hot
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp red food coloring
Ingredients for icing with cream cheese
- 680 g soft cream cheese
- 460 g fresh soft butter
- 1 tbsp orange extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1350 g powdered sugar sifted
- Preheat the oven to 180c and prepare 3 pans or removable molds of 20-22 cm, lightly passed with melted butter.
- Make sure the cold ingredients are all at room temperature.
- Lightly beat the eggs at room temperature, along with the oil, sour milk, vinegar, melted butter, vanilla and red color and then set aside.
- Mix the flour, sugar, soda, cocoa powder and salt in the mixer bowl and beat with a whisk.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and mix on medium speed for about a minute or until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Divide the mixture in the pans and bake for about 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick appears clean, when you put it in the center of the cake
For the icing with the cream cheese
- Put the soft butter in the bowl of the mixer with the whisk and together with the cream, beat on low speed until it becomes smooth and has no lumps.
- Add the sifted powdered sugar, one cup at a time until combined, stirring slowly.
- Add the orange extract and salt to the icing and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Fluff the icing.
- With the iced cream cheese, we have to cover the pieces of the cake in between, sideways and on top.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?