The most delicious dish for rigatoni with tomato sauce, feta cheese and olives. Τry it!
- 300 gr. rigatoni
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 200 ml of tomato juice
- 15 Kalamon olives
- 2 tbsp fresh onion
- Tricolor peppers (optional)
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 200 g crushed feta cheese
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- fresh basil
- Boil the rigatoni in plenty of salted water for 2 minutes less than the package tells us.
- Strain and sprinkle with olive oil so that they do not stick together.
- Meanwhile, while the pasta is boiling in a deep pan and put the cherry tomatoes cut in half, sauté for 2-3 minutes on medium to high heat and let them drain.
- Add a tablespoon of the boiling water to the rigatoni.
- At this point if you want add peppers in pieces.
- Add the tomato juice and the boiled rigatoni and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the stones from the olives, cut into fillets and add to the pan.
- Add half the crushed feta cheese, stir, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on a plate, sprinkle with chopped spring onion, oregano and the rest of the crushed feta cheese on top.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?