I know how much you like pasta, so today I suggest you rigatoni with an incredibly creamy spinach pesto sauce, broccoli and cheese!
- 120gr. broccoli
- 300gr. rigatoni
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 10 basil leaves or mint
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp. of walnuts
- 3 tbsp. of parmesan or gruyere
- 10 asparagus
- 10 slices of bacon (optional)
- 50gr. peas (optional)
- 150ml olive oil
- salt, pepper
- chili flakes (bukovo)
- Cut the broccoli into small bouquets and boil them for 2 minutes in salted water.
- In another pot, boil the pasta for up to 2 minutes less than the time indicated on the package and strain it.
- Put the broccoli, spinach, herbs, garlic, walnuts in the multi and grind them.
- Add olive oil and beat until you have a thick cream.
- Add the grated cheese and stir.
- In a large pan, sauté the asparagus, bacon and peas.
- Add the pesto, dilute with a little water and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta and stir.
- Salt, add freshly ground pepper, chopped herbs, a few nuts and bukovo.