A perfect meal for a family dinner!
- 1 ½ kg goat haunch
- 1tbsp oregano
- 2tbsp thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 rosemary stick
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 spring onions (chopped)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- Salt & pepper
- Wash up the meat and drain it. Place a bowl and add the oregano, the thyme, the bay leaf, the rosemary, the salt & pepper. Mix the ingredients!
- Create 2 holes on the meat’s surface, using a sharp knife. Fill them with the garlic cloves. Then spread some olive oil on the meat and sprinkle with herbs.
- Preheat the oven (200 degrees) and place the meat in a tray. Add water (1 cup) and bake for 1 ½ hours.
- Place a bowl and add the rest of the olive oil, the wine, the garlic clove, the spring onions. Mix up until you get a sauce.
- When the meat become rosy-brown, spread sauce in it. Repeat several times, until the meat is brown.
- Roll over the meat, add some water (in needed) and keep spreading with the sauce until it gets soften and brown. Keep some sauce for
- Slice the meat, remove the bone and serve when it’s still hot. Add some sauce.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?