A delicious, full of chocolate and super easy in the making sweet treat that everyone will love!
Ingredient for rolls with ham, turkey, gruyere and parmesan
- 2 Puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 200 g sliced smoked Fouantre ham
- 200 g smoked sliced turkey breast
- 150 g grated Parmesan
- 150 g grated gruyere
- 1 ts black sesame (Mavrokouki)
- Preheat the oven to 180o C.
- Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork or whisk.
- Roll out the dough sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- With the forger, open the puff pastry sheet in a thinner rectangular shape.
- With the longer side facing you, spread a layer of the parmesan mixture with the gruyere, then spread the ham, put another layer of the cheese mixture and after the turkey, finally put another layer of the cheeses and leave 2 centimeters from the edge.
- Starting from the long side, wrap in a roll and put the seam from below in a flat pan, on a greaseproof paper.
- Wrap the ends underneath to seal.
- Spread the egg mixture with the water.
- Sprinkle with black sesame seeds. Bake for 25 minutes or until the roll is golden brown.
- Remove the roll from the pan and let them cool on a grill so that the
bottom, for 20 minutes.
- This recipe makes 2 rolls (one pack of puff pastry)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?