Delicious and easy chicken with saffron and rice! you will love it
- 2 chicken breast fillets (400 gr) cut
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 cl. mashed garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shot of white wine
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 50 g of fresh butter
- 3 tbsp strained yogurt or 100 ml Cream
- 2 chopped spring onions
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- ½ sachet Kozani Crocus (powder)
- ½ chicken cube
- Salt and pepper
- Put the chicken cube in a saucepan with 100 ml of water and when it boils, add the saffron, stir and set aside.
- Put the oil and 20 g of fresh butter in a medium pan.
- When the temperature rises, put the chicken that we have cut into portions and on high heat, sauté it very well for 4 minutes and until it gets a golden color.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Then add the chopped onion and garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Immediately after we extinguish with the wine and the lemon.
- Add the chicken broth, as soon as it heats up, lower the heat to medium and incorporate the yogurt, if you put cream, put it while it is on the fire and let it boil.
- When it boils, remove from the heat and add the fresh butter (30 g), dill and chive.
- Try and if necessary add a little salt.
- Accompany it with steamed Basmati rice.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?