An easy and nutritious food ideal for those who care about their diet!
- 4 salmon fillets with skin
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger juice
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lime
- 2 fresh onions
- Sesame seeds
- Basmati rice
- Take ready-made salmon fillets from your fisherman with skin (about 250g each) and prepare the marinade by putting the garlic, ginger, soy, honey and lime in a sachet, mix and place the fillets into it.
- Stir the fillets into the marinade for a little while and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- In a large frying pan add a little olive oil and sauté the salmon on the skin side over medium heat. After 3-4 minutes turn it on the other side and then pour the remaining marinade from the sachet.
- Allow the sauce to thicken slightly and remove from the pan.
- Put boiled basmati rice on a plate, next to salmon and season with sauce. Add chopped fresh onion and sesame seeds.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?