An easy and nutritious food ideal for those who care about their diet!
- 4 salmon fillets with skin
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger juice
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lime
- 2 fresh onions
- Sesame seeds
- Basmati rice
- Take ready-made salmon fillets from your fisherman with skin (about 250g each) and prepare the marinade by putting the garlic, ginger, soy, honey and lime in a sachet, mix and place the fillets into it.
- Stir the fillets into the marinade for a little while and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- In a large frying pan add a little olive oil and sauté the salmon on the skin side over medium heat. After 3-4 minutes turn it on the other side and then pour the remaining marinade from the sachet.
- Allow the sauce to thicken slightly and remove from the pan.
- Put boiled basmati rice on a plate, next to salmon and season with sauce. Add chopped fresh onion and sesame seeds.