The tart with apaki, mushrooms and gruyere is one of the most delicious Greek recipes!!
- 1 tart dough
- 3 tbsp fresh butter
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 4 large eggs
- 500 g mushrooms
- 200 ml milk cream
- 250 gr Apaki cut into thin slices
- 150 gr Cretan grated gruyere
- chopped chives for garnish
- Salt, Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees in the air.
- Place the tart dough in our tart dish, pierce it with a fork, put weight with oil paste on top and bake for 15 minutes.
- Τhen bake for another 10 minutes without weight.
- Remove the oil paste with the weight and leave to cool.
For the stuffing
- In a pan, sauté the chopped mushrooms in four with the butter until they turn brown, and add the chopped onion, then put them on absorbent paper to drain. They should not have liquids.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a hand whisk, then add the cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the gruyere to the egg and cream mixture.
- Spread the mushrooms on the pre-baked tart and the apaki and on top of the bowl mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes in the air until the filling is firm.
- Serve with freshly ground pepper and chopped chives.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?