You only need 10 minutes for this easy and tasty recipe!
- 1 kg white mushrooms (round)
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 2 sticks of rosemary
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tsp of smoked paprika
- We put the butter to heat up (high heat) in a large pan.
- Cut the mushrooms in the middle or in 4 if they are large and put them in the pan together with the rosemary. Saute well, it will take about 5-6 minutes (be careful: the intensity of the heat should be strong enough to help mushrooms not to take off their liquids).
- After 3 minutes add the garlic and then continue saute, if necessary add a little butter.
- When softened, remove from fire and pour the smoked paprika, stir well. Add salt ,pepper, serve as warm as possible.