You only need 10 minutes for this easy and tasty recipe!
- 1 kg white mushrooms (round)
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 2 sticks of rosemary
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tsp of smoked paprika
- We put the butter to heat up (high heat) in a large pan.
- Cut the mushrooms in the middle or in 4 if they are large and put them in the pan together with the rosemary. Saute well, it will take about 5-6 minutes (be careful: the intensity of the heat should be strong enough to help mushrooms not to take off their liquids).
- After 3 minutes add the garlic and then continue saute, if necessary add a little butter.
- When softened, remove from fire and pour the smoked paprika, stir well. Add salt ,pepper, serve as warm as possible.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?