A delicious, quick and super easy in the making savory recipe with toasted bread that everyone will love!
- 1 pack of toasted bread without crust
- 10 slices of bacon
- 6 pieces mushrooms
- 1 pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 800 ml milk
- 6 eggs
- 400 g of grated cheese
- 100 g butter
- Lay on a baking pan (25×25) slices of bread covering the bottom and all its walls.
- In a frying pan sauté the chopped bacon, mushrooms, peppers and garlic. Cut the remaining bread into squares.
- Put alternately the mixture from the frying pan, the cheese and the pieces of the bread into the pan. In a bowl beat the eggs with milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture of the milk into the pan and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?