You will find the most delicious recipe for pork schnitzel with mustard sauce here and you should try it!
Ingredient for pork schnitzel with mustard sauce
- 3 pork schnitzels 200 gr each (leg)
- 4 eggs
- 5 tbsp flour
- 7 tbsp punko or toast bread grated
- Salt Pepper
- 400 ml corn oil
For the sauce
- 60 g butter
- 60 g flour
- 400 ml milk
- 1 small onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbsp yellow root
- 3 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 100 g grated parmesan
For the schnitzel
We ask our butcher for pork schnitzels passed through his machineleg schnitzel if we want to do them the same day, otherwise we get leg us and cut into slices and beat with a hammer or aid of the bat.
- In one bowl we put the flour, in another the eggs that we beat well with one wire and the other the panko or the grated bread.
- Pass the pieces of flour one by one, then the eggs and finally the bread.
- Make all the pieces and place them on a plate.
- We are warming up the corn oil in a pan.
- It is good to put the schnitzels for 15 minutes in the freezer, this makes the result even more crunchy.
- Fry for 1.5 – 2 minutes on each side and then put on paper kitchen to absorb the extra oil.
For the sauce
- Put the milk, the onion, the bay leaf in a saucepan and leave it warm up.
- Put the butter in a pan or saucepan and leave.
- Melt and add the flour, stir for 1 minute to cook flour.
- Add the milk, stirring constantly.
- We add the yellow root, remove from the heat and add the parmesan and
mustard and stir.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- We never salt the pork schnitzels before frying.
- If we salt them before during frying they release moisture and it is not possible
crispy as the toast also stands out from the meat when they are created
gaps and the breading is not integrated in the meat so that it becomes longer
- It is good to put the schnitzels in the freezer for 15 minutes, that makes us
the result is even more crunchy.