A traditional dish from Cyprus for those who love rich flavored bites! Minced meat, onion, herbs and spices, all mixed up together and cooked traditionally on grill!
- 750gr. minced meat (50% veal meat, 50% pork meat)
- 1-2 lace fats (suets) – lamb or pork
- 500gr. bread crump, soaked and drained
- 250gr. chopped onion- sauté
- 1 parsley bunch (chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 3gr. carnation
- 3gr. cinnamon
- 6gr. nutmeg
- 6gr. cumin
- 3gr. cardamom
- 6gr. coriander
- 3gr. ginger
- 3gr. paprika
- Wash up the lace fat in lukewarm water, salt and vinegar.
- Drain them and cut them in square pieces (6×6 cm).
- Place a bowl and add all the spices. Mix up well.
- Knead the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl and add the spice’s mixture. Mix up well.
- Create large meatball and wrap each meatball with a piece of lace fat.
- Roast in low-intense grill and serve hot.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?