shrimp risotto! An easy and favorite recipe that you will love!
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large white onion, finely chopped (very good)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 300 g Arborio rice
- Salt and pepper
- 250 gr Shrimp Biscuits
- 160 ml white dry wine
- 2 cl chives
- 20 pcs shrimp no2 or no 3
- 150 g freshly ground parmesan
- 80 g fresh butter (cold into cubes)
- 2 cl. chopped chives for the garnish
- Shrimp heads
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 glass of cognac wine
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 liter of water
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 2 sprigs of celery
- 10 grains of pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cl. Garlic
- olive oil
For the shrimp broth:
- Start with the broth by putting olive oil in a saucepan to burn and toss the shrimp heads and let them burn enough.
- Then add the onion cut into thick slices, the carrot into slices, the celery into chunks, the spices and the clove with the garlic.
- Let them burn for about 5 minutes and stir.
- Then quench with the brandy and let it evaporate and add the flour and the pulp and fry for about 2 more minutes.
- All vegetables and shrimp heads should be dark in color.
- Add water and bring to a boil. From the moment it boils, measure 35΄ and turn it off.
- Finally mash with a hand blender, strain through a sieve or colander and keep the broth.
Shrimp Risotto – The execution:
- Put the olive oil and butter in a saucepan
- On low heat add the onion and garlic.
- Put the shrimp.
- Saute for 2 minutes until the onion becomes transparent, remove the shrimp on a plate.
- Add the arborio rice and increase the heat, sauté, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Extinguish with wine.
- We start to add the biscuit (the broth should be hot) spoon by spoon and when it
- absorbs its liquids we repeat the process.
- add salt and pepper
- Continue until it boils, constantly adding biscuits and stirring and cooking the rice (the rice should be transparent and not have white spots).
- Put the shrimp again and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and slowly incorporate the cold butter and Parmesan.
- Stirring constantly, serve in a semi-deep dish and spread the shrimp lengthwise on top.
- Finally garnish with a line of chopped chives on the shrimp
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?