An easy in the making recipe for handmade snail-shaped pies with spinach and herbs stuffing.
- 1 kg of spinach
- 1 leek finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 8 crust sheets
- 2 cups Feta cheese (grated)
- ½ kg of spring onions
- ½ bunch of dill
- Salt, Pepper
- We thoroughly clean the spinach, onions, dill and leek. Drain and then finely chop them. Transfer all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Beat the eggs well and add them to the bowl. Then add the cheese, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Apply a crust sheet on the counter and sprinkle it lightly with some water and olive oil. Add the filling along the sheet and roll by rolling / twisting the sheet. We follow the same procedure for the other sheets, creating “snails”.
- Add some oil in a baking pan and place on the pies. Add some olive oil on their surface and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?