A delicious, full of chocolate and super easy in the making sweet treat that everyone will love!
- 200 gr. chocolate couverture
- 115 gr. butter
- 200 gr. sugar
- 100 gr. brown sugar
- 2 whole eggs & 1 yolk
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 110 gr. flour for all uses
- 35 gr. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. of cooking soda
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- In a saucepan put water to cover ¼ of its volume and boil over medium to high heat.
- Chop the chocolate (couverture) and butter into pieces and pour into a glass or metal bowl.
- Apply the bowl to the saucepan and leave to melt (bain marie). Once it melts, remove the bowl from the saucepan.
- In another bowl put the crystalline sugar, the brown sugar, the eggs and beat very well with a wire until they whiten.
- Mix salt, vanilla, flour, cocoa and soda in a pan.
- Finally, add the melted chocolate to the egg mixture and mix well, then add the solid ingredients, flour, etc. and mix with a silicone spatula and sprinkle with pieces of chocolate couverture.
- Put the mixture on a fridge for ½ hour.
- Then make balls and freeze them.
- We can freeze the whole mixture from the beginning and make ice cream scoop balls.
- Bake frozen as it is at 180 degrees for 12 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?