A delicious, full of chocolate and super easy in the making sweet treat that everyone will love!
- 200 gr. chocolate couverture
- 115 gr. butter
- 200 gr. sugar
- 100 gr. brown sugar
- 2 whole eggs & 1 yolk
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 110 gr. flour for all uses
- 35 gr. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. of cooking soda
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- In a saucepan put water to cover ¼ of its volume and boil over medium to high heat.
- Chop the chocolate (couverture) and butter into pieces and pour into a glass or metal bowl.
- Apply the bowl to the saucepan and leave to melt (bain marie). Once it melts, remove the bowl from the saucepan.
- In another bowl put the crystalline sugar, the brown sugar, the eggs and beat very well with a wire until they whiten.
- Mix salt, vanilla, flour, cocoa and soda in a pan.
- Finally, add the melted chocolate to the egg mixture and mix well, then add the solid ingredients, flour, etc. and mix with a silicone spatula and sprinkle with pieces of chocolate couverture.
- Put the mixture on a fridge for ½ hour.
- Then make balls and freeze them.
- We can freeze the whole mixture from the beginning and make ice cream scoop balls.
- Bake frozen as it is at 180 degrees for 12 minutes.