The easiest, most nutritious and delicious oatmeal cookies are here and they are homemade!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 ½ cup of flour for all uses
- ½ tsp cooking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tsp of cinnamon
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ½ cup of honey or 1 cup of brown sugar
- ¾ cup chocolate drops
- 1 orange (zest)
- We begin by cutting the bananas into pieces and adding all the ingredients to the mixer.
- Stir until all the ingredients turn into a homogenized mixture. In a pan, place a baking paper and using a spoon start to put 1 tablespoon for each cookie in the pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 12 minutes. Keep them in a closed jar for up to 5 days.