A delicious, full of chocolate and super easy in the making sweet treat that everyone will love!
Penne with brisket and sun-dried tomatoes – Ingredients:
- 400 g penne
- 400 grams of brisket (2 pcs.)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion
- 1 cl. garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes mashed
- 1 cube of vegetable broth
- 80 ml of water
- 60 ml white dry wine
- 180 ml sour cream
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
- Salt and pepper
- Parsley in leaves for garnish
- 2 tbsp. Grated Parmesan
Penne with brisket and sun-dried tomatoes – The recipe:
- Boil the pennies for 2 minutes less than what the package says.
- We do not cool them but we sprinkle them with sunflower oil so that they do not stick.
- In a large deep frying pan put the olive oil and 1 tbsp butter.
- When the temperature rises, add the chopped brisket Julien and sauté it for 4 minutes or until it gets a nice color.
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Extinguish with wine.
- Mix the broth with the hot water and the mashed sun-dried tomatoes.
- Add the broth, the chopped julienne sun-dried tomatoes and the sour cream.
- When the sauce sets, add the penne, mix with the brisket and the sauce from the sun-dried tomatoes.
- When the sauce sets, serve on a plate, sprinkling on top with the walnut and parsley leaves.
- Finally, add a little grated Parmesan
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?