One of the easiest, quickest and most delicious recipes you will find for one of the most cherished pasta dishes.
- 500g of spaghetti
- 200g bacon smoked in cubes or pancetta
- 4 egg yolks
- 300g of cream 35% fat
- 120 g parmesan grated
- ½ bunch of parsley finely chopped
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 egg yolk optional on top
- In moderate heat, bake the bacon until it becomes colorful and crisp, as soon as it is ready, put it aside. In a saucepan with boiled salted water, pour the pasta and boil for about 8 minutes (each packet shows cooking time, follow this as it changes from brand to brand) and after boiling, strain and put under running water to cool them.
- In a large saucepan sauce, put the cream and as soon as it boils, add the eggs and mix and then the spaghetti. Add parmesan, bacon, parsley, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly. If it does not fit you in the pan, transfer the ingredients to a bowl.
- If we want a more creamy texture, keep some of the water in where we boiled the macaroni and add it to the sauce when mixing them. Serve with flakes of parmesan and freshly ground pepper and optionally with an egg yolk.