The recipe for spaghetti with meatballs and tomato sauce is easy, fast and very tasty. Try it!
Ingredient for the meatballs
- 600 g ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tomato
- 1 cl. Garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp mint
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 slices of stale bread
- Salt Pepper
- 1 tbsp cumin (optional)
- Corn oil for frying
- Flour for breading
For the tomato sauce
- 2 large onions
- 2 cl. Garlic
- 60 ml white wine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 300 g tomato paste300 ml of water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cube of vegetables
- 4 tbsp royal fresh
- 700 gr spaghetti
- 2 tbsp butter or olive oil
Execution for the meatballs
- We ask our butcher to pass us the minced meat two times from the machine.
- Grate the onions in the multi, the tomatoes in grater.
- In a large bowl put the minced meat, onions, tomatoes, egg, grated garlic, vinegar,
- Finely chop the mint and the parsley and the add to the bowl.
- Put the stale bread in the multi and add it and this in the bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Knead our ingredients well and put in the fridge for 1 about an hour. This helps because the minced meat will bind nicely and will pull all the perfumes.
- Shape the meatballs, pass them through flour and fry in olive oil or sunflower oil over medium heat until they get a nice color, 2-3 minutes.
- Put on paper to drain
For the tomato sauce
- In a large saucepan put the olive oil in medium to over high heat and sauté the chopped onion and garlic.
- Add the pulp, stir and simmer with the wine.
- Add the tomato con case and the rest of the ingredients (except the basil) and simmer for 10 minutes.
- The ideal is to pass the sauce through a sieve, so that it does not have pieces.
Add the chopped basil.
- Put the meatballs in the tomato sauce and cook moderately over high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Boil our pasta in plenty of salted water.
- The boiling of our pasta is determined by each company.
- In the package writes how many minutes they want to boil.
- Boil them for 2 minutes less from what the packaging tells us to become al tente.
- Strain, put the butter or olive oil in the pot and we mix our pasta.
For setting up
- If we want, we put the spaghetti in the sauce or otherwise in each
Dish the pasta, top the meatballs with the tomato sauce
and if you want grated cheese.