The recipe for spaghetti with meatballs and tomato sauce is easy, fast and very tasty. Try it!
Ingredient for the meatballs
- 600 g ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tomato
- 1 cl. Garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp mint
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 slices of stale bread
- Salt Pepper
- 1 tbsp cumin (optional)
- Corn oil for frying
- Flour for breading
For the tomato sauce
- 2 large onions
- 2 cl. Garlic
- 60 ml white wine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 300 g tomato paste300 ml of water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cube of vegetables
- 4 tbsp royal fresh
- 700 gr spaghetti
- 2 tbsp butter or olive oil
Execution for the meatballs
- We ask our butcher to pass us the minced meat two times from the machine.
- Grate the onions in the multi, the tomatoes in grater.
- In a large bowl put the minced meat, onions, tomatoes, egg, grated garlic, vinegar,
- Finely chop the mint and the parsley and the add to the bowl.
- Put the stale bread in the multi and add it and this in the bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Knead our ingredients well and put in the fridge for 1 about an hour. This helps because the minced meat will bind nicely and will pull all the perfumes.
- Shape the meatballs, pass them through flour and fry in olive oil or sunflower oil over medium heat until they get a nice color, 2-3 minutes.
- Put on paper to drain
For the tomato sauce
- In a large saucepan put the olive oil in medium to over high heat and sauté the chopped onion and garlic.
- Add the pulp, stir and simmer with the wine.
- Add the tomato con case and the rest of the ingredients (except the basil) and simmer for 10 minutes.
- The ideal is to pass the sauce through a sieve, so that it does not have pieces.
Add the chopped basil.
- Put the meatballs in the tomato sauce and cook moderately over high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Boil our pasta in plenty of salted water.
- The boiling of our pasta is determined by each company.
- In the package writes how many minutes they want to boil.
- Boil them for 2 minutes less from what the packaging tells us to become al tente.
- Strain, put the butter or olive oil in the pot and we mix our pasta.
For setting up
- If we want, we put the spaghetti in the sauce or otherwise in each
Dish the pasta, top the meatballs with the tomato sauce
and if you want grated cheese.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?