Try the recipe for spaghetti with crunchy vegetables julienne, that will fill your meal with color and taste!
- ½ spaghetti pack with fresh Melissa carrot pulp
- 1 large Florin pepper cut Julien
- 1 large yellow pepper cut Julien
- 3 spring onions (the white part only) cut Julien
- 2 medium carrots chopped Julien1 small red hot pepper chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 glass of white wine
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- 2 slices of manouri cheese (300 gr.) Cut into cubes
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the spaghetti for 4 minutes and spread them as they are hot in a pan.
- Sprinkle them with a little sunflower oil so that they do not dry out and leave them aside covered with a damp but well-set towel.
- Put the olive oil in a large pan and sauté all the vegetables for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and hot pepper and sauté for another minute.
- Quench with white wine.
- Put half a cup of hot water from the spaghetti we boiled.
- When our vegetables are soft, add the orange spaghetti (with carrot) and half the parsley.
- Finally, remove the pan from the heat and add the chopped manouri and mix well.
- Serve with a little parsley and a little hot pepper on top
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?