Who can say no to a dish full of pasta with fresh tomato and basil sauce? A dish so simple and fast and also so delicious!
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Salt, pepper
- 800gr.-1kg cherry tomatoes or ripe tomatoes
- 1 handful of basil
- 500gr. spaghetti or pasta of your choice
- In a pot, add the olive oil and saute the garlic and onion in medium to high heat. Pour the brown sugar and sauté for 2-3 more minutes.
- Then add the chopped cherry tomatoes (each one cut in 4 pieces)or the chopped ripe tomatoes. Add salt and pepper and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Finally, add the basil and try if you need more salt or pepper.
- As we prepare the sauce, boil the pasta of our choice and strain. We mix it all together and serve it. If your sauce looks thick enough, we can add some of the water that we used for pasta.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?