Quick and fasting recipe, tasty side dish!
- 1 onion or 2 shallots
- 200ml white wine
- 1 bouquet garni
(2 thyme sprigs, 5 sprigs of parsley,
1 bay leaf, tied together)
- 60 g butter
- 2 pounds of mussels cleaned
- 2 tbsp. Parsley (finely chopped)
- dill, fennel (optional)
- Put the onion in the saucepan along with the 200ml wine and the bouquet garni for 5 minutes.
- Pour in mussels and cover for 2 minutes.
- Then transfer the mussels to a saucepan and cover the sauce with the mushrooms that have the mussels out and boil for 2 minutes.
- Then strain and add the butter to bind.
- Serve the mussels on a platter and pour them with their juice. The recipe is ready.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?