Salmon is a great and nutritious fish choice as it is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids (known as “good” king of fat). Salmon together with spinach and greens is such a healthy dish!
- 3-4 pieces of salmon (200-300g)
- 1 onion
- 1 fennel
- 1 leek
- 500gr. spinach
- 600-800gr. various herbs (greens)
- 3 clones of celery
- 1/2 bunch of dill
- 4 spring onion pieces (4 onions)
- 2 lemons
- Olive oil
- Salt, Pepper
- Chop all vegetables. Start sauté in the saucepan in a little olive oil and in moderate heat the sliced onion.
- Add the leek, the celery, the fennel and, when they are softer, add the greens and the spinach that we have washed and cut into chunks.
- When they soften and drop their volume, quench them with juice of 1 lemon, then add the fresh onion finely chopped.
- Add some salt on the pieces of salmon and place on our greens, slice a lemon and place its slices on the salmon fillets, cover the saucepan and leave on low heat for about 15 minutes (to get the salmon medium). If we want the salmon fillets more cooked him good, leave it for 25 minutes. Remove from fire.
- If we want, we can squeeze out the liquids made of the greens, add the broth in a bowl, add an egg, the juice of half a lemon and a 1 tsp corn flour . Mix up well to make a great sauce. Serve when it’s still warm!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?