Stir fry with chicken and vegetables! an easy and healthy recipe for your lunch
- 400 g chicken breast
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 chili pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- broccoli hazelnuts
- 10 mushrooms
- 5 tbsp corn
- 2 tbsp soy
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp chives
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Salt Pepper
- We cut julienne all our vegetables.
- Peel a squash, grate it and chop the garlic, ginger and chili.
- Peel a squash, grate it and slice it in half.
- Chop the Julien peppers.
- Cut the chicken into 1 cm strips and put in a bowl an egg white, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp. corn flour, mix them and let them marinate for 10 minutes.
- Put sunflower oil in a wok or large non-stick pan and when it burns well add the onion, garlic, ginger and chili and mix, then add the chicken and sauté until it turns brown (3 minutes).
- Add all the vegetables and sauté continuously for another 6-7 minutes, the vegetables should be tender and crispy.
- Then add the soy and sesame oil, finally add spring onion, coriander and sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds.
- Serve with steamed jasmin rice.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?