Today we cook our favorite veal in the pot and accompany it with delicious noodles!
- 300 g of veal (from a young calf)
- 200 g egg noodles
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 6 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 white onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 egg
- ½ lime
- 6 bouquets of broccoli
- 3 scallions (green part)
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Salt, Pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 25 gr grated ginger
- Cut the veal into thin slices (thin sticks), marinate with: salt, pepper, 1/2 lime juice, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 2 tablespoon soya sauce, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons corn flour, stir and refrigerate.
- Boil the noodles according the packaging instructions.
- Put a pan on high heat, add a little sunflower oil to sauté the veal until it turns light brown, set aside.
- In the same pan add a little sunflower and then the sliced onion and pepper, the chopped garlic, the ginger, the broccoli in small bouquets. Stir well until it gets brown and add the chicken broth.
- In a bowl we put 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 4 tablespoons soya sauce, stir and pour in the pan and allow our sauce to stand for 2 minutes.
- Once the sauce is thick, add the veal and noodles and mix well.
- Sprinkle with chopped scallions and sesame seeds.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?