Today we cook our favorite veal in the pot and accompany it with delicious noodles!
- 300 g of veal (from a young calf)
- 200 g egg noodles
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 6 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 white onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 egg
- ½ lime
- 6 bouquets of broccoli
- 3 scallions (green part)
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Salt, Pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 25 gr grated ginger
- Cut the veal into thin slices (thin sticks), marinate with: salt, pepper, 1/2 lime juice, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 2 tablespoon soya sauce, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons corn flour, stir and refrigerate.
- Boil the noodles according the packaging instructions.
- Put a pan on high heat, add a little sunflower oil to sauté the veal until it turns light brown, set aside.
- In the same pan add a little sunflower and then the sliced onion and pepper, the chopped garlic, the ginger, the broccoli in small bouquets. Stir well until it gets brown and add the chicken broth.
- In a bowl we put 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 4 tablespoons soya sauce, stir and pour in the pan and allow our sauce to stand for 2 minutes.
- Once the sauce is thick, add the veal and noodles and mix well.
- Sprinkle with chopped scallions and sesame seeds.