It’s an easy sweet that does not need to be baked! After a lot of tests on this sweet I end up in this recipe, which I suggest you try it! You can try this strawberry cheesecake with your favoutite jam as a topping!
- 800 g of philadelphia cream cheese
- 250 g of “xynomizithra” or “katiki” cheese
- 300 g of cream 35% fat
- 200 g of crystalline sugar
- 1 package gran cereale or digestive cookies
- 120 g of butter
- 6 sheets of gelatin
- 1 lemon zest
- Strawberry jam or what you want
- Crumble the biscuits and mix them with butter, that we have melted for 20 seconds in a microwave or in a saucepan. Put the gelatins in ice water and leave them in a bowl for 10 minutes as long as we need to prepare the rest of the recipe!
- Put the philadelphia in the mixer bin with the mizithra and zest and mix until homogenized. In a frying pan, put the cream on the low heat sugar and stir until the sugar melts well. Take care not to heat it up and inflate because it will spill. When the sugar is completely melted, we take the gelatin from the water and drain it with our hands to leave the water completely and pour into the mixture with the cream, mix and leave aside.
- We lower the tension in the mixer and slowly pour the mixture with the cream until all the ingredients are homogenized. In a detachable pan (tartar) spread the biscuit on a base and over the mixer mix. Put it in the fridge for over 3 hours. Serve in pieces or even as jam cake!