Summer is impossible without our favorite sorbet! I suggest you try to make strawberry sorbet, which is made with only a few ingredients and in a short time!
- 1 kg of fresh strawberries
- 1 cup of glucose
- 1 ½ cup of sugar
- 3 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Freeze ¾ of the whole amount of strawberries for 12 hours. Put the remaining strawberries in the blender and mash them.
- Transfer the pulp to a medium saucepan and place over medium heat, add the sugar and glucose and bring the mixture to a boil. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Take the strawberries out of the freezer and put them in the blender bucket together with the mixture with the strawberries and the lemon juice. Beat for a few minutes at high speed.
- Transfer the mixture to a metal bowl, cover with cling film and place in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Take the sorbet out of the fridge, beat it quickly in the blender to “break” and serve immediately.