A sweet pie that includes all the flavor and the aroma of a whole orange! Enjoy with chocolate ice cream!
For the mixture:
- 10 pieces of crust sheets (3/4 pack)
- 170 g butter melted (for the crust)
- 250 g ground almond (powder)
- 150 g butter melted
- 10 eggs
- 350 g of powdered sugar
- 600 grams of orange puree (6 oranges)
For the syrup:
- 400 g of sugar
- 300 g of water
- 2 oranges
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Start by peeling 4 of 6 oranges, leave the other 2 as they are. Put them in cold water and place them in the fire. When it starts boiling, leave it for 15-20 minutes and, when softened, strain it. Cut and remove the seeds, squeeze a little with the hand to remove the liquids, grind into a multifunction machine and keep the puree in a bowl.
- For the syrup: Put all the ingredients in the pot and start boiling. Once it boils , count for 4 minutes and remove it from the fire. Allow to cool very well.
- Melt the butter in the microwave oven. Beat the eggs in the mixer with the wire for 2 minutes and then add the almond, the hazelnut, the butter and the orange puree, whisk to homogenize. Pick a 40x30cm baking pan, spread some of the butter melted for the crust. Lay the sheets crosswise, leaving half a sheet of each sheet out of the way (it will then close as a folder).
- Spread the mixture to go everywhere and cover with the protruding crust sheets. All the sheets should be blanched with the melted butter in between. Cut into pieces, smear with butter and bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes at 165 degrees, or until the pie is golden and crispy.
- When it is ready, remove it from the oven and after 5 minutes add it the cold syrup. Leave to cool a little while and serve with chocolate ice cream.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?